- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
• 14mm axle compatible (rear), 3/8-inch axle compatible (front) • Low-profile shapes • Universal fit includes adjustment washers • Available in black and silver
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
Replacement M8 Nut/Bolt Set for Wheels Mfg derailleur hangers. - M8 chainring bolt style fastener - Use with 5mm hex wrench
La Casa's Crank Arm Sprocket Bolt keeps your sprocket nice, snug, and ready to rip.
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Shimano Mountain Deore XT M8000 Shift Pod Cable Adjusting Unit
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
A traditional saddle clamp for use with vintage, older and inexpensive seatposts without an integrated clamp. - For use only with plain/pin-style seatposts that require a separate saddle clamping mechanism at the top - One bolt tightens the clamp to the rest of the seatpost and to the saddle rails at the same time. - 22.2mm / 7/8 fit with angle adjustment via serrated washers - Steel construction with ED black finish
$5.99 - $6.49
Mounts at dropout to prevent derailleur damage. - Cut-outs allow smooth cable routing - Durable steel construction
Ultra-strong 1 piece construction. - Cut-out allows smooth cable routing for direct route derailleurs - Compatible with nutted and quick-release axles - Available in a variety of sizes to suit many types of bikes
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
$6.00 - $14.50
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
It seems so small and insignificant, yet it's so important. The BB30 Wave Spring Washer is the keystone in your bottom bracket assembly, providing compression for proper setup and bearing preload, while helping to maintain adjustment after it's dialed in just right. They're also quite easy to lose or damage, so grab a few while you're at it.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$7.29 - $19.49
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly - Fits SLX M7000-10
Replacement M6 Short Nut/Bolt Set for Wheels Mfg. derailleur hangers. - Custom M6 short chainring bolt style fastener - Use with 4mm hex wrench - Length of bolt: 6.4mm under head - Length of Nut: 3.5mm (under head), 5.2mm (overall)
Forged Alloy seat-clamp.
Brake Pad Spreader Springs - Available for Guide Ultimate and Guide X0 brakes
Need a spare Shimano cable adjuster assembly for your Dura-Ace R9100 rear derailleur? You've found it. Making sure this part is in working order can mean the difference between a two-second barrel twist to return your shifting to perfect, or getting out the multi-tool to readjust the cable again and again until it's close enough to get home. Your choice.
$7.99 - $22.99
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
Page 1 of 22 Next page