Look's S-Track Cages increase the surface area of Look's S-Track pedals, making them perfect for enduro and all-mountain riders, off-road touring fans, or anyone who rides clipped in but appreciates the stability of a platform. They give you a wide, anti-slip platform to keep your feet on the pedals even when you're not clipped in.
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
• Steel • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 50 grams per pair
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-hole cleats let you use Crank Bros. pedals with your road shoes. The cleat and walking plate mount directly to shoes that use a traditional 3-hole mounting setup.
$177.99 - $184.99
Minimal & lightweight for xc/trail riding. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel Body material: Cast stainless steel Wing material: 17-4PH stainless Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 280g per pair Warranty: 5 years
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
Crank Brothers steps up to the plate to provide downhillers, freeriders, and BMXers with one sweet platform pedal. Most flat pedals have the traction pins' hex holes on top, making them very difficult to remove if they break or are worn down. The 5050s have removable plates so you have full freedom to customize pin location for rider preference and terrain. Additionally, this puts the pin's hex-hole location on the back of the plates, making them easy to remove after heavy duty use. The 5050 pedals are crafted from 6061-aluminum and utilize a bushing and cartridge bearing system that is completely user-serviceable.
Look's S-Track Enduro Cage increase the surface area of Look's S-Track pedals, making them perfect for enduro and all-mountain riders, off-road touring fans, or anyone who rides clipped in but appreciates the stability of a platform. Constructed from lightweight aluminum, they give you a wide, anti-slip platform to keep your feet on the pedals even when you're not clipped in.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with 16 replaceable, metal-pin traction pins (8 per side): 13.3mm height / 105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 350g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders -Durable 6061 alloy construction with 20 replaceable traction pins (10 per side): 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 380g
A wide flat pedal with wicked grip, 45NRTH's Heiruspecs deliver supreme contact with the bottom of your traditional winter boots. The big CNC-extruded body provides a massive footprint and 16 alloy pins spread across the concave body to provide the ultimate grip. Sealed DU bearings keep them spinning smooth and replacement pin kits are available (sold separately) in seven different colors so you can color-coordinate your rig.
Customize your 5050 pedals with Crank Brothers' Plate Kit. These anodized beauties bolt onto your existing pedals to give you style to match your skills.
The Crank Brothers Mallet E 11 is the premium version of the ideal enduro racing pedal. The specs say it all. - Titanium wings to reduce weight - Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway - Concave platform for secure foothold - 6 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - 52mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails - Hex alloy endcap for durability - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system
• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
The official pedal of 2x DH World Champion Loic Bruni. - Designed with 2x World Champion Loic Bruni - Asymmetrical double-anodized red & blue colorway - Concave platform for secure foothold - 8 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology customizable interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - 57mm q-factor for stability at speed - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system
Replacement cleats for RXS pedals, featuring "Cafe" profiling, which means that when you walk into your local coffee shop for a mid-ride refreshment, you don't risk slipping and falling on the tile floor.
Speciale 8 is Time's enduro pedal directly inspired by the renowned Sepciale 12. This enduro pedal is composed of an aluminum body that's slightly more compact than its big sister. You'll appreciate its stable platform with 4 adjustable spikes for optimal grip even unclipped and the micro-adjustable clamping system that meets the demands of the most advanced bikers. The patented ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows for easy insertion and positive, predictable release, as well as self-cleaning design, even in the toughest conditions. The Speciale 8 is entirely assembled in France in Time's Nevers factory, thus exceeding the highest standards in terms of materials and production.
- Magnesium body, steel axle with precision-ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports, injection syringe included - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 428g
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for. - SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set - SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set - SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set - Industrial grade axle assembly - Chamfered leading edges - MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body - 12-16mm concave platform profile - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing - 20 steel pins per pedal - Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos - Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green - Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
$75.00 - $79.00
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
At 110 x 105MM, Chromag's Scarab pedals feature one of the widest platforms available, yet thanks to the thin profile and chamfered corners, it has great clearance. Chromag's proprietary extrusion and machined design provides an ultra thin true-concave profile that is only 13mm at platform center. Custom traction pins are made of hardened steel and feature two height options via the removable washer. A shear line reduces pedal damage when the pins are struck. Each pedal features 42 placement options for the ultimate customization. • Low profile 13mm at platform center • True concave design • Custom adjustable height pin • 42 pin placement options • 430g / pair
$35.99 - $40.00
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 - Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution - Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports, injection syringe included - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
- Body material made of composite - Spindle Material: Chromoly + - Weight: 364g / pair - Big surface area with 515mm sq - SPD Compatible