700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$125.99 - $130.99
Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. As a 30mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the really tough jobs. The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One. - Folding Bead - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
- The ultimate year-round performance road tire - Formulated to be the ultimate year-round road tire, the Eagle All-Season utilizes our Dynamic:Silica4 compound; minimizing rolling resistance while at the same time ensuring unrivaled traction in the wet - The Tubeless Complete system yields a supple, consistent feel and superior rolling efficiency at more comfortable pressures, with no worries of pinch flats
The ultimate touring tire, made for roads, tracks and trails of all continents. The tread pays homage to its legendary Marathon XR predecessor. Construction and compounding are naturally the very latest Schwalbe Evo technology. TravelStar compound for the best handling characteristics, Double Defense technology makes it light, but with an extremely robust construction. The world is round. Ride it.
$60.99 - $120.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
- Dynamic in its purest form. - The OneStar compound makes it even faster. - With the new profile it not only looks good, but also rolls more nimbly than ever before. - Maximum comfort and speed are achieved in its Tubeless Easy version - unbeatable as the very fastest. - Note: The Marathon Supreme does not have a dynamo lighting strip.
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
- From gravel adventuring to drop-bar dirt mashing, the Connector is capable of tackling any terrain. - A versatile tread pattern featuring tightly-spaced center knobs combined with aggressive side knobs is mated to our Tubeless Complete construction. - The result is a fast rolling, highly tractable, all-terrain tire ready for everything from backroads to singletrack.
$79.99 - $81.99
The Flat-less tire. Schwalbe's best selling model. The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is. In addition to the superior puncture protection it features many inner values: - Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. - Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products. - “Anti-aging” side wall. It now lasts much longer before deveolping unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure. - E-Bike ready. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
$119.99 - $125.99
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
$55.99 - $71.99
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.
$78.99 - $81.99
Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you’re cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way. - The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics. - High-volume casing enables comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great cornering traction.
$57.99 - $80.99
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Designed for race day, the Tangente Speed is optimized for aerodynamics, rolling resistance and road feel with clincher convenience. - Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration - 220 TPI nylon casing - New aero tread pattern - Intended use: racing - Very low rolling resistance to save power - Optimized for dry road conditions - Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
$25.99 - $52.99
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
- This G-One feels pretty good on the road, but its true strength comes through off-road. - G-One Bite is constructed for more off-road use than its stablemates. - The open tread design and strong outer blocks provide stability when cornering and deliver this G-One the perfect “Bite”.
$27.99 - $30.99
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
Upgrade your bike with Continental's Grand Prix Attack and Force tires front and rear. The Attack is specifically engineered for the cornering and braking forces encountered at the front wheel. The Force rear tire boasts a harder, thicker rubber for excellent rolling resistance, traction, and durability. Both tires boast Continental's Black Chili rubber compound for excellent durability and performance, and their Vectran Breaker technology for exceptional puncture protection.
MICHELIN's StarGrip tires have a fascinating history. MICHELIN engineers were charged with designing shoes that could “adhere even to a stainless steel plate with an oily surface.” The tire guys saw the shoe's tread and this tire was born. The tread features star-shaped ridges extending in all directions, and like the shoes, it cuts through water, snow and mud for an outstanding grip. The tire's compound is similar to those used for winter car tires, so it remains flexible in the cold to provide unrivaled traction on wet, slippery roads and trails. In addition, there's a high-density nylon layer beneath the tread for excellent puncture resistance. So regardless of the weather, you'll have tires that can handle the ride.
The Grand Sport Race encourages peak performance. The perfect blend of high puncture protection, comfort and smooth running makes it the ideal tyre for competitions and tours. Other plus points are maximum cornering grip and durability. The all-rounder is ready for every challenge even the biggest ones.
The Linus Elysian Tire is smooth rolling and great looking. With a clean, radial tread pattern and available reflective stripes on the sidewalls these tires are a great way to dress up your favorite city steed.
Ride on the sidewalk, off the sidewalk, over a curb, into the street, and across a bunch of dirt. Heck, with MICHELIN's Protek Cross Max tires, you can handle all types of terrain in any weather. Three dimensional cutting of the tread pattern creates versatility in all conditions, and ensures tread block mobility. In other words, you'll have superb grip, flat protection, and a smooth-rolling tire that's at home on all surfaces. Weights: 26 x 1.60 (980g) 26 x 1.85 (1285g) 700 x 32c (845g) 700 x 35c (950g) 700 x 40c (1100g)
The Power All Season provides exceptional grip, low rolling resistance, and outstanding puncture protection. - MICHELIN Grip compound rubber to provide low rolling resistance, and provide extra grip in wet and cold conditions - Triple layer 60 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Tread siping on shoulders to provide additional cornering traction - Aramid Protek + belt under tread and shoulders to provide puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher Weights: 700 x 23c (235g) 700 x 25c (270g) 700 x 28c (295g)
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4-Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris – Roubaix race, the “Hell of the North”, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin enhanced tires have the fewest tire-related problems during the race. Incorporating Continental's special wear resistant carbon compound, the tire is characterized by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures. With the 23mm, 25mm, 28mm, and 32mm versions, the Grand Prix 4-Season makes it possible to select the right tire for various road qualities and comfort requirements. A double Vectran Breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level available on the market.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Specifically designed for electric bikes — a reliable companion throughout the cold months - Grippy ribbed tread design based on Continental's know-how as a leading manufacturer of winter tires for cars - Excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran puncture protection insert - Special winter tire compound for grip on snowed-covered roads and on wet and slippery surfaces
Maxxis' lightweight, supple, and race-ready tire, the Rouler-TR features a SilkShield bead-to-bead breaker for puncture protection, a dual-compound tread pattern for improved cornering performance, and fully Tubeless-Ready construction so you can enjoy the speed and comfort of leaving the tubes at home. - Foldable, carbon bead - M3DRU - Tubeless Ready - 60 TPI casing - SilkShield bead-to-bead protection