Think of the Foundation bib as a base layer for your lower half. Made with an airy, open mesh and an innovative, free-feeling chamois, Foundation invites refreshing airflow right where it's needed and dries fast during even intense efforts in hot environments. At the rest stop, Pull2P technology—think straps that allow things to come down, without undressing—means you won't have to remove outer layers to take a nature break.
For extended expeditions, Foundation features two roomy back pockets to complement storage on the bike, giving you the option to wear a simple tech tee or regular top instead of a cycling jersey with storage.
- Body: 78% nylon, 22% elastane Contrast: 77% nylon, 23% elastane
- Chamois: Elastic Interface Womens Performance Force (made with recycled content)
- Pull2P configuration for no-fuss rest stops
- Two large jersey-style rear pockets
- Highly breathable open mesh
- Women's Performance Force chamois with low-bulk front and side for invisible feel
- Clean-cut hem with silicone gripper
- Reflective logo
- Inseam: 8" / 20.5cm
- Weight: 159g
How to measure
Ensure you are wearing light clothing and your pockets are empty. Place your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your glutes.
Standing relaxed, measure around the fullest part of your thigh (check both legs).