Smaller-sized GPS smartwatch built for your active lifestyle
- Tune in to your body, and tone up with a smartwatch that can track it all and help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Designed for your active life
- You have goals to reach, and you need a watch that can keep up. Easily navigate the touchscreen display, and keep going all day with comfortable, interchangeable bands.
Materials that go all in
- The always-on, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display technology is housed under durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that’s tough enough for you to go all in during your activities.
Body battery energy monitoring
- See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Pulse OX sensor
- The pulse OX sensor1 gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
Menstrual cycle tracking
- Use the Garmin connect app to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
- Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Advanced sleep monitoring
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and rem sleep stages as well as pulse OX1 and respiration data.
Wrist-based heart rate
- The watch constantly samples your heartrate2 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even underwater.
- When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
Animated, on-screen workouts
- Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin connect app.
Built-in sports apps
- Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded gps and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
- Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5k, 10k or half-marathon.
In The Box
- vívoactive 4S
- Charging/data cable