Checkpoint ALR Frameset is an outstanding platform for your dream gravel bike. It's built with lightweight aluminum tubes, covered in extra mounts for gear and accessories, includes a carbon disc fork, and has clearance to run up to 45c tires. Plus, it includes adjustable Stranglehold Dropouts so you have the option to build it up as a singlespeed.
It's right for you if...
You hear words like "gravel" and "grit" and think, "Bring it on." You want to build up a single durable, ultra-versatile gravel bike that's ready for any adventure, including bikepacking, gravel races, and commuting.
The tech you get
A 300 Series Alpha Aluminum frame with massive tire clearance, adjustable Stranglehold dropouts that make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed, Checkpoint carbon disc fork, rack, and fender mounts, and a cartridge bearing headset. Built for 12mm thru axles, flat-mount disc brakes, and BB86.5 bottom bracket.
The final word
Build your gravel bike exactly the way you want. Checkpoint ALR Frameset gives you a solid head start on your dream build with a lightweight frame, carbon fork, and gravel-specific details like extra mounts for endless customization options.
Why you'll love it
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of ride styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking, and daily commutes
- Massive tire clearance means you can use tires up to 45c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- Mounts on the seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Internal cable routing with Control Freak Cable Management keeps things smooth, quiet, and clean
- Stranglehold Dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
|Frame||300 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, 3S chain keeper, rack and fender mounts, flat mount disc, Stranglehold dropouts|
|Fork||Checkpoint carbon, tapered alloy steerer, rack mounts, fender mounts, flat mount disc|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
Front: 12 x 100mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Brake Compatibility||Flat-mount disc|
* Subject to change without notice.