Never be forced to choose between your favorite activities and gear. Maximize your gear hauling choices by adding a sturdy, lightweight trailer. The RACKandROLL trailer is made of lightweight aluminum and offers a stable, secure ride for all your gear. Stores easily upright in the off-season. - Lightweight aluminum construction - Shock absorbers provide 4" of independent wheel travel, providing greater stability and gear protection - Stores easily in compact upright position with removable wheels and tongue - Small wheels on rear of trailer allow you to easily roll the trailer upright for storage - Carrying capacity is 250 lbs with stock suspension. - Carrying handle transforms lightweight trailer into a handcart - Includes Yakima crossbars; spread adjustable to 48" - LED trailer lights last years without needing replacement Product Specs: - Weight: 150.00 lbs. - Dimensions: L 132.00 in x W 66.00 in x H 22.00 in - Limited One Year Warranty
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'') - Attaches onto child's bike in no time - The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use - Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable. - Costs less than a child's trailer - Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
Turn your 66" trailer into a 78" trailer. Widen your 66" wheel track and Crossbars by 13" with this kit. With 78" Crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks. - Upgrade your RACKandROLL 66" trailer to a 78" trailer - Comes with two 78" Crossmembers and two 78" Yakima Crossbars Product Specs: - Weight: 17.31 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Thule's Bike Trailer Thru-Axle Adapters replace your 12mm rear thru-axle to let you connect your bike trailer to the bicycle.
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
- 2-passenger version of the iGo - Safe three point seat harness - Adjustable seats - Straps on pedals and footrest secure both passenger's feet - Meets all CPSC, ASTM, and EN standards - Patented self-aligning hitch and single wheel design - Age range: 2 to 9 - Storage capacity in the panniers, seatbacks, and the sides of the seats
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
The Folder Compact offers all of the safety and durability of the Folder One in a slightly smaller package. The patented easy-store folding frame fits into your trunk for easy transport and accommodates kids with up to 2" shorter inseams than the Folder One. Like all Trail-A-Bikes, the Compact is backed by a lifetime warranty so your family can ride with confidence. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 3-5 - Shorter reach and cranks, smaller chainring, and narrow handlebar - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- The all new, for 2020 Weehoo THRILL bike trailer and trailer bike. The THRILL is Weehoo's masterpiece trailer bike. More of everything you love. - Extremely light weight—only 24 lbs - Seat folds flat - Includes the all weather shell and sunshade - Includes removable rain cover - Longer cranks for even more propulsion—5" - More storage capacity - Larger fender - More comfortable, folding seat, with even more padding - Hitch easily installs onto dropper seat posts by opening into two halves - 2 cup holders - 5 point safety harness
The hardworking Honey Bee is the perfect balance of value and versatility, without compromising on safety. It features seating for one or two children and includes a 1-Wheel Stroller Kit so you can bike or stroll with the whole family. Share your love for the outdoors with your little ones in the Burley Honey Bee. - Includes 1-Wheel Stroller Kit for quick conversion from biking to strolling - Adjustable ergonomic handlebar fits parents of any height and doubles as an additional roll bar when folded forward in biking mode - Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation - Tinted side windows - 20” push button wheels for quick removal - Hub engaged parking brake
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands. - Experience quality time on command with the Weehoo Blast
- Essential if you have more than one child that will be towed - Permanently install a head on each bike that you'll be towing throughout the riding season.
Adapter for Syntace 12mm rear axles to connect your bike trailer to the bicycle. - Simple and easy installation
Easily attaches to your trailer to keep it from tipping down when not attached to your hitch. - Conveniently attaches to the tongue and keeps your trailer level when un-hitched Product Specs: - Weight: 2.20 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Convert your Thule Chariot multisport trailer into a cross-country ski pulk. - Includes two lightweight skis, two telescoping aluminum tow bars, padded waist belt with bottle holder and locking pin - Adjustable length of tow bars for ease of use - Child is off the ground for warmth and comfort - Simple installation by clicking the kit into Thule VersaWing
Page 1 of 1