The perfect fit The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer and more with Blendr accessory integration. Product details - Blendr Elite allows seamless accessory integration - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Suitable for both MTB or road use - Includes Blendr mono base and accessory mounts
An ultralight OCLV Carbon stem with flush-fit faceplate bands and Blendr integration for a clean look. The lightweight stem for seamless integration OCLV Carbon construction of the RSL Blendr stem combines lightweight strength with a classy aesthetic. It's equipped with captured titanium hardware that ensures you never drop bolts again, and the dual-banded faceplate shaves weight and works seamlessly with mounted accessories using the Blendr integration system. Product details - Ultra-light OCLV Carbon construction - Flush-fit 4-bolt dual band bar clamps offer seamless look - Captured Titanium screws save weight while making installation easy - Integrate accessories with included Blendr Mono Base and Blendr Ion and Garmin mounts - Mounts available for use with Ion and Trip, Garmin, GoPro, and SRM accessories - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes
Bontrager's Race Lite Stem is a reliable race-ready tiller worthy of the finest road and mountain machines. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces your bars. And, the angled, opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe, secure and compatible with carbon steerers.
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
$19.99 - $25.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Spank's Director Direct Mount Stem fuels your need for gravity riding, with rock solid mounting, stiff forged aluminum construction, and the control-enhancing combo of a low rise and short extension. • Forged, CNC-machined aluminum • Boxxer/Fox40/Manitou compatible • Lockdown hardware included • Brushed anodized finish
Some might call it magic—PRO likes to refer to it as co-creation: aligning all forces to work in favor of you. The PRO Vibe Stem is designed to align your cockpit perfectly with your bike for an optimal riding position. Supreme stiffness offers you more control during those high-speed descents or maneuvers. It's also developed for ultimate integration with Di2 to give you maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. With the specially positioned cable ports, you can internally route Shimano Di2 cables. All of the advantages of Di2, with none of the cables showing. Align yourself with performance—use the PRO Vibe Stem. - Anodized AL-7075 - Shimano DI2 integration - Lightweight titanium bolts - Integrated topcap
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
$49.99 - $59.99
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
- CNC Machined from hard high grade 7075 T73 Aluminum - 0 deg rise to keep you low and in control - 69mm wide clamping platform for an incredibly stiff front end - Intended Use: Downhill
$67.99 - $81.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
$65.00 - $69.99
- Lightweight aluminum construction - Adjusts from 0° to 60° - 25.4mm handlebar clamp - 475g
An integrated bar and stem combo that cleanly and securely holds cables for a refined look and added aerodynamics. Save watts, ride faster This aero upgrade cleans up your cockpit by securely storing cables for a refined look and free speed. The Aeolus RSL bar/stem combo is proven in the wind tunnel to save 7 watts, making it 10% faster than its predecessor. It's light, fast, easy to install, and Blendr-compatible for seamless integration of your light or Garmin. Product details - OCLV Carbon construction is ultra-light, compliant, and durable - Integrated bar/stem design improves aerodynamics and saves weight - Proven in the wind tunnel to save 7 watts, making it 10 % faster than its predecessor - Integrated cable management system held secure with M4 hex bolt, 5Nm torque - Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows longer reach and drop - Includes Blendr mono and duo bases with mounts for Ion light and Garmin computer - Approved for use with carbon or alloy steerer
TruVativ's Hussefelt is an aggressive DH/freeride stem forged from 6061 aluminum for superb stiffness and superior strength. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
The Madone is built as a seamlessly integrated machine designed to do one thing: go fast. Trek's Madone Integrated Bar/Stem is an important part of that integration. Available in a variety or widths and reaches so you can dial in your superbike specifically for you. - Compatible with model year 2016/17 Madone - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV carbon fiber construction - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Blendr accessory bases and mounts sold separately
Make sure your fit is dialed in your race against the clock! Bontrager's Speed Concept Stem allows you to set up your Speed Concept bike for proper ergonomics and aerodynamics. Plus, the precisely integrated design keeps your super aero bike fast and looking pro! - Low-Near = 17° rise / 77mm length - Low-Far = 100° rise / 110mm length - Mid-Near = 50° rise / 67mm length - Mid-Far = 45° rise / 110mm length - High-Near = 80° rise / 67mm length - High-Far = 75° rise / 110mm length
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
Mix and Match might work for clothing, but not your mountain bike cockpit. The new Descendant stem is 3D forged from 7075 alloy, then machined for weight reduction, and is the perfect match for your Descendant bars. Built strong, to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Perfect match with Descendant handlebars - 3D forged 7075 - CNC machined for weight reduction - Four bolt handlebar clamp - Two bolt steerer clamp
$118.99 - $119.99
- Highly weight-optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life Features: - Key Technologies: Human Factor Design, MGR Alloy, Chamfered bar clamp, Custom Top-Cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body, 2D forged faceplate - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 31.8mm - Stack Height: 34mm - Weight: ±133g (33mm) / ±138g (38mm) ±140g (43mm) ±143g (48mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
$20.00 - $35.00
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
A stem may not seem like the most exciting bike part, but it's in our DNA to care about it in great detail. After all, no other part has such a dramatic effect on your riding position and thus your speed, comfort, and enjoyment. With the APTO, 60 years of innovation and elegance in 3T stem design comes together in a moving sculpture. Steerer Clamp: Double bolts hold the steerer securely and provide redundancy for extra safety. Reverse Faceplate Bolts: These clean up the faceplate for a more elegant design, particularly in combination with our new drop bars. Classic Rubber Logo: The 3D rubber logo is a nod to the iconic 3T stems of yesteryear. - Material: Alloy 6061 - Steerer diameter: 28.6mm (1 1/8") - Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm - Key size: 4mm Allen key - Steerer bolt torque: 5Nm - Faceplate bolt torque: 5Nm
$149.99 - $176.99
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
Page 1 of 2 Next page