Everything Fluid FS, Now in Carbon
Upping the ante on everybody's favorite Trail rig, the Fluid FS Carbon features a 600g lighter main triangle with all the strength and fine-tuned potential that experienced or evolving riders need.
Right now, and down the trail, too.
- Fluid FS Carbon
- Intended Use: Trail
- Frame Material: Carbon Main, 6061 Alu Stays
- Frame / Wheel Size: S, M, L, XL / 29"
- Suspension Travel – F: 140mm R: 130mm
- Suspension Platform: Horst Link
- Tire Size: 2.35" – 2.6"
- Ride-Aligned Design System
- Long Travel Dropper Posts (Up To 200mm)
- Low Standover
- Custom Tuned Rear Shock
- Integrated Accessory Mount
Hero-Thread the Needle
Intuitive, precision handling to pick the perfect line.
- Fluid's geometry, suspension kinematics, and precision setup have achieved near-legendary status – so why mess with a success? Fluid Carbon delivers the goods on all types of trails with a little less junk in the trunk.
Hero-Pushing the Envelope
Design & features that'll continue to impress as skills progress.
- Refining the ride and dropping 600 grams from a Trail frame benefits everyone – but only if it's up to the task. The Fluid Carbon aced every test we subjected it to in the lab, and on the trail.
Hero-Custom Tuned Suspension
Sophisticated suspension components for precision performance.
- Precision-engineered 130mm rear suspension features custom-tuned damping co-developed with shock manufacturers to provide fully customized suspension setup and performance.
Hero-Room to Move
Long-travel droppers and generous standover get you through the rough stuff.
- Long-travel, size-specific 34.9mm dropper posts, and low-slung top tubes create lots of room to move, letting you roll confidently through challenging terrain.
Hero-You Ask, Fluid Answers
Refined design for ultimate Trail performance.
- With balanced, progressive geometry, kinematics, and superior pedal efficiency, Fluid FS Carbon tackles technical terrain with confidence, and attacks high-speed pedaling sections with a big ol' grin.
Perfect fit, dialed handling, and personalized setup in minutes.
- The Ride Aligned Design System matches each Fluid FS Carbon to the human who rides it. Rider-first geometry and suspension kinematics are precision tuned in minutes with the Ride Aligned Bike Setup Guide.
|Model||Fluid FS||Fluid FS||Fluid FS||Fluid FS|
|Head Tube Angle||65||65||65||65|
|Seat Tube Length||360||390||410||460|
|Effective Seat Tube Angle||76||76.3||76.7||77|
|Rear Center Length||425||430||435||440|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||30||30||30||30|
|Bottom Bracket Height||348||348||348||348|
|Horizontal Top Tube Length||574||602||630||659|
|Stand Over Height||678||690||699||736|
|Head Tube Length||110||120||130||140|
|Recommended Seat Post Drop||150||170||200||200|
|Maximum Post Insertion||250||270||300||300|
|Tire Size||2.4" – 2.6"||2.4" – 2.6"||2.4" – 2.6"||2.4" – 2.6"|
|Water Bottle Compatible||1 x 750 mL||1 x 750 mL||1 x 750 mL||1 x 750 mL|
|Frame||Carbon Fibre Main Triangle, Aluminum Stays, 130mm Travel, UDH, Hangerless Interface Compatible, Ride Aligned|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select+, 210x50mm, Custom Tune|
|Accessories & Extras||Carbon Fibre Main Triangle, Aluminum Stays, 130mm Travel, Ride Aligned., RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ 130mm shock, Sealed Bearing Tapered FSA headset.|
* Subject to change without notice.