1664's 48 Spline Chromoly Spindle is an excellent replacement for 1664, Eastern 720, Profile, Macneil, and virtually every other 48 Spline cranks.
1664's Deez Bolts are flush mount chromoly crank bolts that are 3/8 inch x 24tpi. Deez Bolts can be used with many crank spindles that use a 3/8 inch x 24tpi bolt, which is common on 19mm x 48 spline spindles.
Build up a sweet-looking and awesomely strong custom wheelset with 1664's Rim. This double-wall, aluminum rim has a welded seam and is ready to hit the park and the jumps hard. • ERD: 386.8mm • Bead Diameter: 406mm • Height: 18.7mm • Width: 32mm • Seam: Welded • Weight: 17.5oz • 1664 rim strip…
Dress your bike up and get back that smooth pedaling with 1664's Spanish Bottom Bracket. Available in 19mm and 22mm options, the sealed Spanish BB is super tough and ready to rip.
Bontrager's Evoke R is optimized for the dirt with a narrower, rounded tail to make slipping off the back easier, abrasion-resistant sides for durability, and a wider nose that you can grip with your thighs to help steer the bike through technical sections. It's got some of the most advanced…
The Brooks Colt draws upon the company's history to offer riders a shape inspired by the classic racing saddles of the '70s and '80s. A favorite among Brooks aficionados since its creation in 1979, the Colt is renowned for its strength and durability. Brooks used all-natural vegetable dyes on their…
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Threadless Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- to 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
Whether you prefer the round, classic bend for comfort or for the timeless style, you'll love Ritchey's WCS Classic Curve handlebar. Its triple-butted aluminum construction makes for a lightweight and strong bar. The center section is aerobar compatible. Finally, double cable grooves provide a…
Light, narrow, and just the right length, S&M's Credence Turtleneck Stem is a go-to for aggressive riders. It's light thanks to 6061 aluminum construction, and an internal cutout drops weight even more.
• 14mm axle compatible (rear), 3/8-inch axle compatible (front) • Low-profile shapes • Universal fit includes adjustment washers • Available in black and silver
SRAM's PG-1070 10-Speed Cassette is light, strong and durable. SRAM's PowerGlide technology keeps your gear changes fast and smooth for quiet, reliable shifting mile after mile.
Selle Royal's Lumia is a modern looking, sleek saddle for enjoyable rides of any duration. Its visible top layer of RoyalGel reduces pressure peaks for optimal comfort on the bike. Plus, with three available widths, finding your perfect match is simple.
Shimano's 105 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. Plus it boasts Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-53 9-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge…
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
• Allows riders to connect seat packs to the Bontrager Nebula Plus saddles with flex form technology • Plastic
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 1700mm
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is…
Jagwire's EZ Handle Single End Straddle Wire is a replacement straddle wire (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 8-speed internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Chrome plated
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
Jagwire's Mountain Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of either galvanized or stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability.