1664's 48 Spline Chromoly Spindle is an excellent replacement for 1664, Eastern 720, Profile, Macneil, and virtually every other 48 Spline cranks.
1664's Deez Bolts are flush mount chromoly crank bolts that are 3/8 inch x 24tpi. Deez Bolts can be used with many crank spindles that use a 3/8 inch x 24tpi bolt, which is common on 19mm x 48 spline spindles.
Build up a sweet-looking and awesomely strong custom wheelset with 1664's Rim. This double-wall, aluminum rim has a welded seam and is ready to hit the park and the jumps hard. • ERD: 386.8mm • Bead Diameter: 406mm • Height: 18.7mm • Width: 32mm • Seam: Welded • Weight: 17.5oz • 1664 rim strip…
Dress your bike up and get back that smooth pedaling with 1664's Spanish Bottom Bracket. Available in 19mm and 22mm options, the sealed Spanish BB is super tough and ready to rip.
Bontrager's Evoke R is optimized for the dirt with a narrower, rounded tail to make slipping off the back easier, abrasion-resistant sides for durability, and a wider nose that you can grip with your thighs to help steer the bike through technical sections. It's got some of the most advanced…
The Brooks Colt draws upon the company's history to offer riders a shape inspired by the classic racing saddles of the '70s and '80s. A favorite among Brooks aficionados since its creation in 1979, the Colt is renowned for its strength and durability. Brooks used all-natural vegetable dyes on their…
The Evo Locking Comfort Grips feature a big wing design to give you more support than standard round grips. With double-density grips for the ultimate in comfort, they offer a lock-on design for super-easy installation plus slip-free performance season after season.
Whether you prefer the round, classic bend for comfort or for the timeless style, you'll love Ritchey's WCS Classic Curve handlebar. Its triple-butted aluminum construction makes for a lightweight and strong bar. The center section is aerobar compatible. Finally, double cable grooves provide a…
Light, narrow, and just the right length, S&M's Credence Turtleneck Stem is a go-to for aggressive riders. It's light thanks to 6061 aluminum construction, and an internal cutout drops weight even more.
• 14mm axle compatible (rear), 3/8-inch axle compatible (front) • Low-profile shapes • Universal fit includes adjustment washers • Available in black and silver
SRAM's PG-1070 10-Speed Cassette is light, strong and durable. SRAM's PowerGlide technology keeps your gear changes fast and smooth for quiet, reliable shifting mile after mile.
Shimano's 105 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. Plus it boasts Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-53 9-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge…
Shimano blows us away again with the XTR Shadow Plus 10-speed rear derailleur. The Shadow design is already well known and loved for its direct cable routing and low profile that greatly lessens the risk of snagging your cable on roots or tagging your derailleur on rocks. Shimano's Plus derailleur…
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 1700mm
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
• Allows riders to connect seat packs to the Bontrager Nebula Plus saddles with flex form technology • Plastic
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is…
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems • Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance • Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts • Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Jagwire's Mountain Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of either galvanized or stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability.
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Bar end plugs (2)